- Start date: As soon as possible
- Where: Munich or remote
- Level: +5 years
At Kickbase, we are on a mission to make every match count. Our goal is to create the best user experience in an app for the German Bundesliga. That’s why our designers, product managers, engineers, data scientists, and others work hand in hand to continuously learn and truly understand people's needs and to further improve their Bundesliga experience. As a an Android Developer in our team, you’ll have the chance to grow as an individual without making career compromises, and help to shape the development and the team into a larger organization.
What you’ll be doing?
- End-to-end. You own the development problems from design to delivery phase
of product development lifecycle.
- Collaboration first approach. Team up with the designers and product managers
to create the best possible implementation that’s easy to use.
- Quality in mind. Everything we do is with quality in mind. You would help us to
keep the quality of the mountain high level.
- Commitment and ownership. We strongly believe that time estimates are
harmful, so we don't do them. When a team commits to something, it's your
responsibility as part of the team to give your best to make it happen.
- Automate and forget about it. We like to use the DevOps mindset to automate
the boring part of the work so we can focus on delivering value to our users. You
would help us to improve in that field.
What we are looking for?
- You are an Android Developer with 5+ years of working experience in the
- You have in-depth knowledge of Kotlin Programming Language, and you read
the Kotlin Documentation at least once in the last six months.
- You have a desire to constantly evaluate the current development workflow and
help us fine-tune it with your valuable feedback.
- You are a team player.
Our Development Team Story
- We are a small team of experienced developers, and we like to turn valuable
business ideas into quality-driven product increments while having so much fun
and joy doing it.
- Our team is assembled carefully and is full of highly skilled individuals who are
supportive and love to help each other on this journey.
- We own our workflow, processes, and tools, and we are using them primarily as
an enabler of releasing early and often and having a good night's sleep after
- We use Lean and Agile principles and practices as the foundation of our
Why should you apply now?
- Our people-first management approach and transparent career paths will give
you the opportunity to grow your career like never before.
- Self development is part of everyones career plan, so we will encourage you to
strengthen your skills on a regular basis.
- Flex time and remote work is something we’ve always loved (long before
- Working overtime is something we only know from football – a healthy work-life
balance is key to success.
- We have a spacious well-designed office with all the benefits you could ask for
(including great coffee, free beverages, and much more).
- Our company culture is our holy grail with a strict no-a**hole policy.
- Your work is installed on more than 1 million devices and is being used every
Kickbase is a place where your job, your career and your passions intersect. If this
gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at Kickbase, then reach out!