We are looking for an experienced Android Developer who wants to learn, grow and have fun by building one of the best and most engaging football apps on the market.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a small team of experienced developers that like to turn valuable business ideas into quality-driven product increments, while having fun and joy doing it.
Our team is assembled carefully and is full of highly skilled individuals who are supportive and love to help each other on this journey.
We own our workflow, processes and tools which are primarily used as an enabler of releasing early and often and having a good night's sleep after that.
We use Lean and Agile principles and practices as the foundation of our development culture.
Who are you?
- You are an Android Developer with 5+ years of working experience in the trenches.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Kotlin Programming Language and you have read the Kotlin Documentation at least once in the last six months.
- You have a desire to constantly evaluate the current development workflow and help us fine-tune it with your valuable feedback.
- You are a team player.
Your place in the core team
- Quality in mind: Everything we do is with quality in mind. You would help us to keep the quality of the mountain high level.
- Commitment and ownership: We strongly believe that time estimates are harmful. When a team commits to something, it's your responsibility as part of the team to give your best to make it happen.
- Automate and forget about it: We like to use the DevOps mindset to automate the boring part of the work so we can focus on delivering value to our users. Help us to improve!
What can you expect from us?
- Our people-first management approach and transparent career paths as well as all resources needed will give you the opportunity to grow your career like never before.
- Flex time and remote work is something we’ve always loved (long before COVID).
- Working overtime is something we only know from football – a healthy work-life balance is key to success.
- We have a spacious well-designed office with all the benefits you could ask for (including great coffee, free beverages, and much more).
- Our company culture is our holy grail with a strict no-a**hole policy.
- We celebrate each and every step forward together with you.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the best digital fan experience for football fans, apply now and join our developer team!