(F/m/X) - Munich
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Where: Munich or partially remote
We are looking for an experienced Android Engineer who wants to grow, learn and have fun by building one of the best and most engaging football apps on the market.
With great attention to detail, our emphasize is always to create the best possible user experience.
Our agile team sits in a beautiful office right in the heart of munich. We love working with OKRs and are big fans of self organized teams. So we rather hear you proposing and leading the way, then planing each and every step of your journey. Let's stop the self adulation here.
Your Role & PRofile
- You are the Android aficionado in the building. This mainly includes Kotlin & Java.
- Constantly improve the quality and performance of our app. Create easy-to-read, clean and well architected code.
- 4+ years of experience in building and maintaining Android applications.
- You will work closely with the product team including UX designers, backend and frontend engineers.
- Building and connecting complex user interfaces with RESTful APIs is something you will see and do a lot. Ongoing review of unnecessary api calls for performance improvement is key.
- You are familiar with GIT or similar versioning tools.
- Experience with community features is a plus - comments, push, messaging.
- You are a team player.
Working at kickbase
- Learn from the best. Our team is assembled carefully and is full of highly talented people who are pumped to progress and help each other on this journey.
- Our company culture is our holy grail with a strict no-a**hole policy. Period.
- Flex-Time and Remote-Work is something we've always loved. Long before COVID.
- We have a spacious well designed office with all the benefits one could ask for. With your personal key card you can come and leave whenever you want.
- Overtime is something we only know from football. A healthy work life balance is key to success.
- Self development is part of everyones career plan. We will encourage you to strengthen your skills on a regular basis.
- Your work is installed on more than 1M devices and is being used every day.
We are 15+ diverse, dynamic and driven employees from across the world working from our vibrant office in Munich.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the best digital fan experience for football fans, apply now and join our engineering team!