- Start date: As soon as possible
- Where: Spain
Football, and especially Kickbase, is a lot about emotion, excitement and team spirit. Since we have been operating in the German Bundesliga for many years, we want to use this drive to launch our app also on the Spanish market and build up an enthusiastic community.As a Working Student in Communications, you will support our team to interact with our community and increase our brand awareness. Your daily business will be diverse and you’ll be needed in all communication activities around our brand appearance in Spain.
- Development, coordination, implementation and optimization of communication activities.
- Creation of target group and media-appropriate content (texts, images, infographics, videos, etc.) with creative ambition.
- Publication of eye-catching and engaging posts on all relevant social media channels
- Explain the advantages of Kickbase to the potential user and convince him to download the app.
- Manage arising support issues: Resolve customer queries, recommend solutions and guide users through features and functionalities in a timely and accurate way via email or chat in social media.
- Ensure that the Spanish FAQ page is always up to date.
- Student in media/marketing and communication sciences or comparable studies.
- Professional experience in (B2C) marketing and communication.
- Expert in Spanish football and years of interest and knowledge in La Liga.
- Know the Fantasy Football landscape in detail.
- Creativity as well as a good sense of layout and design.
- Clear communication skills and a strong command of the Spanish language (speaking and writing).
- Clear communication skills of the German or English language (speaking and writing).
- Affinity for modern tools - Slack, Teamflow, ticketing tool (Groove HQ).
Nice 2 haves
- Experience with Kickbase from the user’s point of view.
- Marketability and the ability to potentially promote content in front of the camera.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC: (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Experience in Customer Support is a plus.
Why should you apply now?
- Our people-first management approach and transparent career paths will give
you the opportunity to grow your career like never before.
- Flex time and remote work is something we’ve always loved (long before COVID).
- Working overtime is something we only know from football – a healthy work-life
balance is key to success.
- Our company culture is our holy grail with a strict no-a**hole policy.
- Your work is used every day by more than 1 million users.
Kickbase is a place where your job, your career and your passions intersect. If this
gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at Kickbase, then reach out!