- Start date: As soon as possible
- Where: Munich or remote
At Kickbase, we are on a mission to make every match count. Our goal is to create the best user experience in an app for the German Bundesliga. That’s why our designers, product managers, engineers, data scientists, and others work hand in hand to continuously learn and truly understand people's needs and to further improve their Bundesliga experience.
- Shape the Kickbase brand visually and strategically aligned to our vision.
- Own our output. Digital or analogue. All must speak one language.
- Explore and deliver high quality design.
- Master degree in graphic design or a strong convincing portfolio.
- Deeply culturally connected and passionate with genuine knowledge and passion for
- Excellent Figma and Adobe Suite skills.
- Extensive understanding of how Brands work.
- Extensive story telling and conception skills.
- Creative, bold, and digitally savvy.
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment,
organized, detail oriented, collaborative and flexible.
Nice 2 Haves
- Fashion savvy is a big plus.
- Crypto savvy is a big plus.
- 3D skills is a big plus.
Why should you apply now?
- Our people-first management approach and transparent career paths will give
you the opportunity to grow your career like never before.
- Self development is part of everyones career plan, so we will encourage you to
strengthen your skills on a regular basis.
- Flex time and remote work is something we’ve always loved (long before
- Working overtime is something we only know from football – a healthy work-life
balance is key to success.
- We have a spacious well-designed office with all the benefits you could ask for
(including great coffee, free beverages, and much more).
- Our company culture is our holy grail with a strict no-a**hole policy.
- Your work is installed on more than 1 million devices and is being used every
Kickbase is a place where your job, your career and your passions intersect. If this
gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at Kickbase, then reach out!