At Kickbase, we are on a mission to make every match count. Our goal is to create the best user experience in an app for the German Bundesliga. That’s why our designers, product managers, engineers, data scientists, and others work hand in hand to continuously learn and truly understand people's needs and to further improve their Bundesliga experience. As an iOS Developer in our team, you’ll have the chance to grow as an individual without making career compromises, and help to shape the development and the team into a larger organization.
What you’ll be doing?
- End-to-end. You own the development problems from the design to the delivery phase of the product development lifecycle.
- Collaboration first approach. Team up with the designers and product managers to create the best possible implementation that’s easy to use.
- Quality in mind. Everything we do is with quality in mind. You would help us to keep the quality of the mountain high level.
- Commitment and ownership. We strongly believe that time estimates are harmful, so we don't do them. When a team commits to something, it's your responsibility as part of the team to give your best to make it happen.
- Automate and forget about it. We like to use the DevOps mindset to automate the boring part of the work so we can focus on delivering value to our users. You would help us to improve in that field.
What we are looking for?
- You are an iOS Developer with 5+ years of working experience in the trenches.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Swift Programming Language but also you are no stranger to Objective-C.
- You know your way through both Apple Documentation and iOS frameworks.
- You effectively use Xcode to debug and fix all the issues that come in your way.
- You have a desire to constantly evaluate the current development workflow and help us fine-tune it with your valuable feedback.
- You are a team player.
Our Development Team Story
- We are a small team of experienced developers, and we like to turn valuable business ideas into quality-driven product increments while having so much fun and joy doing it.
- Our team is assembled carefully and is full of highly skilled individuals who are supportive and love to help each other on this journey.
- We own our workflow, processes, and tools, and we are using them primarily as an enabler of releasing early and often and having a good night's sleep after that.
- We use Lean and Agile principles and practices as the foundation of our development culture.
Why should you apply now?
- Our people-first management approach and transparent career paths will give you the opportunity to grow your career like never before.
- Self-development is part of everyone's career plan, so we will encourage you to strengthen your skills on a regular basis.
- Flextime and remote work is something we’ve always loved (long before COVID).
- Working overtime is something we only know from football – a healthy work-life balance is a key to success.
- We have a spacious well-designed office with all the benefits you could ask for (including great coffee, free beverages, and much more).
- Our company culture is our holy grail with a strict no-a**hole policy.
- Your work is installed on more than 1 million devices and is being used every day.
Kickbase is a place where your job, your career, and your passions intersect. If this gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at Kickbase, then reach out!