At Kickbase, we are on a mission to make every match count. Our goal is to create the best user experience in an app for the German Bundesliga. That’s why our designers, product managers, engineers, data scientists, and others work hand in hand to continuously learn and truly understand people's needs and to further improve their Bundesliga experience. As a senior UX/UI designer in our team, you’ll have the chance to grow as an individual without making career compromises, and help to shape a young design team into a larger design organization.
What you’ll be doing
- Own design problems from initial concept through shipping and beyond.
- Team up with engineering, product management and data analysis in order to create products that are incredibly easy to use and highly aesthetic.
- Be in frequent contact with our users and use data insights to really understand their needs and pain points and find out how we can help them to improve their Bundesliga experience.
- Explore and prototype completely new ideas to keep our product innovative.
- Push the visual appearance of Kickbase to the next level.
- Always try to connect user needs with business opportunities to build a successful product that thousands of users are willing to engage with.
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with other designers and company management.
- Help us build a diverse design team that represents the people we’re building products for.
What we’re looking for
- You have an eye for visual design and know how to communicate information effectively and aesthetically.
- You’re excited to go down the rabbit hole of the most complex topics to break them down into simple solutions.
- You have experience with talking to users and working with product managers and engineers to design products that solve actual problems.
- You can leverage your prototyping skills to articulate solutions for a whole team.
- You are great at communicating and collaborating within teams to work towards a shared goal.
- You are passionate about building incredible products that envision how things could be, instead of being stuck with how things have been.
Why you should apply now
- Our people-first management approach and transparent career paths will give you the opportunity to grow your career like never before.
- Self development is part of everyones career plan, so we will encourage you to strengthen your skills on a regular basis.
- Flex time and remote work is something we’ve always loved (long before COVID).
- Working overtime is something we only know from football – a healthy work-life balance is key to success.
- We have a spacious well-designed office with all the benefits you could ask for (including great coffee, free beverages, and much more).
- Our company culture is our holy grail with a strict no-a**hole policy.
- Your work is installed on more than 1 million devices and is being used every day.
Kickbase is a place where your job, your career and your passions intersect. If this gets you fired up, just like it does for all of us at Kickbase, then reach out!